Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pokemon Leaf Green Walkthrough Part 27: Blaze Head Blaine!


In no way should you copy what I do in this game to a tee. This is simply a guide to the way I play and my adventure. I encourage all you viewers watching to play the game your own way and have your own original version. It makes the game much better. I do not own the Pokemon Company. After obtaining the Secret Key in the mansion, Troy heads to the Pokemon Centre and heals his Pokemon to full health. After walking to the Cinnabar Island Gym, he realises that with the Secret Key that the door opens. After battling all the trainers on the inside, Troy is ready to face off against Blaine, the Fire-Type user. Can Troy defeat Blaine and obtain the Volcanobadge!?

Tissue Paper Manufacturer Ideas Top 10 Aquabot Turbo Pool Cleaner Voice Maker Software Sale Off




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links