Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pokemon Leaf Green Walkthrough Part 31: Troy vs Leader Giovanni!


In know way should you copy what I do in this game to a tee. This is simply a guide to the way I play and my adventure. I encourage all you viewers watching to play the game your own way and have your own original version. It makes the game much better. I do not own the Pokemon Company. The time has now come for Troy. After obtaining seven badges, Troy heads to the final Gym... Viridian City Gym. After defeating all the trainers within the Gym, Troy final makes it to the Leader, but is shocked to find that the Leader is actually Giovanni of Team Rocket. Stepping up to Giovanni for what could be the last time, can Troy win and obtain the Earthbadge, allowing him to go to the Pokemon League and become a Pokemon Master!?

Nestle Baking Order




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links